We need your video by November 30th
GENERAL TIPS FOR THE BEST VIDEO QUALITY
Your camera is your audience.
Ideally, your main light source should be in front of you (e.g., natural light through a window or from a lamp shining toward your face) so that your face is lit. If there's more light behind you, you’ll will be in shadow. Avoid light sources from behind. Closing drapes or shades can help.
• Choose solid tones that contrast with your skin color and the background of your set
• Avoid wearing white, black or neon colors as they “flare” on camera
• Plaids, checks, stripes and polka dots can create a distracting,dizzying effect on viewers
ROOM AND BACKGROUND:
• The best place for a video is a quiet, private, well-lit room
• Beware of what the audience will see behind you (on the wall or floor)
• Try to keep your movements to a minimum; less body movement = better video quality
Click here to upload your FINAL VIDEO!
Contact us with any questions.