Wondering How You Can Help?
Donate or Pledge an Item...
-Help us get the word out... Community Awareness for collecting items and posting signage
-Have a party or event on behalf of Children's Auction
-Volunteer - We need help year round. Email us for more information at
-Intern - College students needed for collections
Dear Business Owner,
The Greater Lakes Region Children's Auction enters its 39th year, with the help of countless volunteers and donors. This year, we're asking for your help! As a local business, you know what it takes to reach the community, and you have tools that can help us reach out like never before. We're asking that you help us create awareness for the Auction by using your reader board signs, digital signs, email clubs, social media updates and any other way you can think of to show your support for the Auction.
The Auction has long been a proponent of supporting businesses that support the Auction, and we will continue to do so. Let our community know that you support the Auction so that they may support your business in turn.
Suggestions for use prior to Tuesday, December 3rd (the Auction is the 8th-11th):
· Greater Lakes Region Children's Auction - We Need Items! 527-0999
· Support The Community at the Children's Auction
· Greater Lakes Region Children's Auction - Donate Now! 527-0999
· The Children's Auction Is Almost Here
· Greater Lakes Region Children's Auction - Do you believe in Magic?
Suggestions for use during the Auction, December 8th–11th:
· Dec. 8-11th is the Greater Lakes Region Children's Auction
· Bid High! Bid Often! 527-0999
· Children's Auction Needs You to Bid on Items!
· The Community Needs Your Help! Donate to the Children's Auction
· Support the Businesses That Support the Auction
Thank you for your support,
All of us at the Greater Lakes Region Children's Auction
Greater Lakes Region Children’s Auction
383 South Main Street, Laconia NH 03246
Greater Lakes Region Charitable Fund for Children, Inc is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization
Federal Tax ID # 47-3815882