An update from the Boys and Girls Club with Chris Emond
We had at the opportunity to speak with Chris Emond, Director at the Boys and Girls Club of Central New Hampshire. Spend a few minutes hearing from him first hand about what they are doing to help kids at the Club in the Greater Lakes Region.
Main things the video covers:
· The Boys & Girls Club of the Lakes Region is open and serving youth as an emergency child care program
· They are serving primarily children of healthcare works and other essential employees
· They are handing out 150 to 180 dinner Monday through Friday each week in partnership with the NH Food Bank
· Staff are offering interactive on line programming and “virtual” games room activities
· They will be open during the summer and the Summer Day Camp Program is already enrolling youth of all ages.
· They are looking for donors to contribute to our summer day camp scholarship fund