Bid Early on Dozens of High Value Items Starting Black Friday, Nov. 25
Updated: Nov 28, 2022
Can’t Wait for The Children’s Auction to Begin?
Bid Early on Dozens of High Value Items Starting November 25!
Knock Out Your Black Friday Shopping and Help Local Kids in Need
You asked and we listened! The Greater Lakes Region Children’s Auction (GLRCA), running this year from Tuesday, Dec. 6 through Friday, Dec. 9, 9 AM – 7 PM at the Belknap Marketplace, is thrilled to announce that starting at 8 AM on Black Friday, November 25 through Tuesday, December 6, any registered Auction bidder can go online and bid early on fantastic, high-value items. Want a sneak peek at these amazing items? Check out this partial list:
· 2023 VIP Season Tickets to the Bank of NH Pavilion
· Individual One-Year Membership to Laconia Country Club
· 5 Day/4 Night Getaway to the Bahamas from Meredith Bay
· 7 Night/8 Day Vacation at Oceanfront Condo in Jupiter, FL
· 4 Night stay at a private Lake Winnipesaukee Suite
· 2 Night Stays at the Fireside Inn
· Old Town Heron 9 Kayak Package from Irwin Marine
· Bosch 100 Series 24” Stainless Steel Dishwasher from Baron’s Major Brands
· Freestyle 365 Propane Gas Grill from Baron’s Major Brands
· 2 Mountain Bikes and Bike Helmets
· 2 Hour Party at Location of Your Choice on Gertie, the Vintage VW Party Bus
· 2 Hour Lake Winnipesaukee eFoil Lesson for 2
· “Golf, Dine and Glow” Date Package
· Beautiful area rugs from Home Comfort
· Remote Vehicle Starter and Installation Package
· Gorgeous Black Diamond Earrings and Ring
· 1 Cord of Firewood, Delivered
New items are being added every day! Early Auction bidding is open to everyone – all you need is an online account. Not yet a registered GLRCA bidder? Opening an online account, is secure, quick and easy. Just go online to get started. Don’t miss out on these once-in-a-lifetime high value items! Early bidding ends on Tuesday, December 6, and all items will close during the Auction, December 6 - 9.
The GLRCA is still looking for items of any value for this year’s Auction. While many items have been received at this time, there is a need for thousands of items to raise enough money to meet the needs of the community.
Auction leaders will collect new, unused, unwrapped items right up to the week of the Auction. Gift cards, electronics, experiences, tickets to events, tools, toys, sporting goods and household items all bring the highest bids. Click here for a list of convenient donation drop-off sites throughout the Lakes Region. And on Black Friday weekend, Friday, November 25 from 11 AM -3 PM and Saturday, November 26 from 9 AM -1 PM, visit the collection site at Belknap Marketplace.